Welcome To The Resolve2Evolve Challenge 2018
How It Works
The Resolve2Evolve Transformation Challenge is a 6-week exercise, nutrition and mindset training program designed to transform your body and most importantly your way of thinking.
The program is about developing an understanding about how food affects your weight and changing the way you think about lifelong nutrition.
The program is about helping you develop key habits to ensure that you keep your weight loss results long-term, and this is why this challenge is different to anything else on the market.
Our promise is that by the end of the challenge you will not only look and feel better, but you will learn how to stay that way for life!
What You Get
1. The program kicks with our highly acclaimed “Winning By Losing” nutrition seminar. This is where we reveal all of the secrets to success that have worked for past challengers. The information shared will put you on the fast track to achieving your goals. The seminar also gives you the opportunity to ask as many questions as you like about exercise and healthy eating.
2. Personalised weekly consultation and nutrition coaching. The benefit of these customised appointments is that you get the accountability of a weekly one on one catch up with you body transformation coach. It is here that you can ask questions and tweaks can be made to both your nutrition and exercise programs to ensure you are getting maximum results in minimum time.
3. You get a proven set of meal plans to follow. These take all of the guess work out of what to eat and when to eat it during the challenge. This means you will have a stack of delicious meals and snacks that you can prepare simply and easily to have on hand for the entire challenge.
4. Weekly “Challenger Only” exercises sessions. These are awesome not only for helping burn away excess body fat, but also for helping to strengthen the bonds of our resolve to evolve challenge community.
5. Food and Exercise Diary. We have found this tool to be one of the keys to the success of this program. You see the reality is that if you are writing down both what you are eating as well as how much you are exercising then you are more likely to have success.
6. Pre and Post Body Composition Analysis. This is done with our specialised equipment. The benefit of this is that it shows how much your body changes not only on the scales but in terms of many health markers like total body fat as well as dangerous visceral fat which is normally dramatically reduced in challenge participants.
What Results Can I Expect?
During the eight 6 week challenges in 2016, 2017 and 2018, our participants lost a jaw dropping total of 696.60kg and a massive 2,648.40cm. That is on average 6.09kg and 24.30cm per person!
What Do People Say About The Resolve2Evolve Challenge?
“The highlight was seeing weight loss each week, I can actually see little six pack starting to form!” – Annie. A
“Feeling great, and the effect the food and exercise has had on my lifestyle including better sleep resulting in waking fresh and energized.” – Fiona Blaufelder
“The support was fantastic. I loved that Pam kept it interesting by changing the exercise we were doing every Sunday.” – Karin Innes
“My results! Especially the fitness.” – Nicole Furlan
“Just wanted to say thank you for all your support, encouragement during this challenge and beyond. You started me thinking about myself as an athlete!, which I am, and at 41 I can become a better one and feel good but myself. My kids watch everything I do, so I can teach them how to become better healthier humans. I look forward to the journey ahead to become the best me I can be. Mentally and physically. Thank you, thank you.” – Tania Morrison
Who Is Your Body Transformation Coach?
Growing up I have always loved sports whether it be team sports or individual sport I’d give it a go, that’s what life is all about. So I try to emulate that to all aspects of my training and to improve myself and bring that into all my classes and clients.
I am all about variety, 110% hard work and no frills. I’m dedicated and always looking to improve myself and my clients. I want my clients to have fun, to be confident, be comfortable in their own skin and have a healthy and well balanced life.
My motto is “Just give it a try or you will never know what you are really made of.”
I have helped businesses train and motivate many clients, guide them through and run their Challenge Training. The challenges have been the most rewarding part of my training, helping people to be happy, healthy and strong. Seeing their faces when they get onto the scales or getting their final measurements done. It’s so rewarding and it is just the best feeling!
This has been a wonderful journey for me and it will continue to grow. I have met many new friends and it is just great to belong to this fantastic community.
When Does The Next Challenge Start?
22nd April 2018
How Do I Register My Interest?
Just enter your details below and Pam will contact you within 24 hours to answer any of your questions about the challenge and to provide further details on how to get started.